Lala Kamlapat Singhania (7 November 1884?31 May 1937) was an Indian industrialist. He founded the J. K. Organisation, one of India?s largest conglomerate company. He was born to a Marwari Bania family in Kanpur.
Family tree of Lala Kamlapat Singhania – EntiTree
Visualize the family tree on a dynamic, navigable tree diagram.
Compact family tree
- Lala Juggilal Singhania (1857?1922) ? Born to Baldeodas in 1857. He was the founder of JK Organisation along with his son Lala Kamlapat Singhania.
- Lala Kamlapat Singhania (1884?1937) ? He was the son of Juggilal and founder of eponymo
- Padampat Singhania (1904?1979) ? Eldest son of Lala Kamlapat Singhania, he continued to manage the companies from Kanpur. He was conferred with knighthood by the British in 1943. He was also the President of JK Organisation until his death.
- Gaur Hari Singhania (1935?2015) ? Eldest son of Padampat Singhania and former Chairman of JK Group Kanpur.
- Yadupati Singhania (1953?2020) ? Son of Gaur Hari Singhania was the Chairman and Managing Director of JK Cement Ltd. He was an alumnus of IIT Kanpur.
- Govind Hari Singhania (1937?2014) ? Son of Padampat Singhania and Director of JK Organisation.
- Kailashpat Singhania (1907?1969) ? Second son of Kamlapat Singhania, headed the western zone of business from Mumbai. Instrumental in growth of Raymond Group.
- Vijaypat Singhania (born 1938) ? Son of Kailashpat Singhania and former Chairman and Managing Director of Raymond Ltd, India. Currently Chairman Emeritus of Raymond Ltd.
- Gautam Singhania (born 1965) ? Son of Vijaypat Singhania and current Chairman and Managing Director of Raymond Group since 1999.
- Lakshmipat Singhania (1910?1976) ? Youngest son of Kamlapat Singhania, he headed the northern zone of JK Organisation?s businesses. He moved to Kolkata from Kanpur and later on established Delhi as headquarters for businesses under his control. His family controls companies such as JK Paper, JK Laskhmi Cement and JK Tyre.
- Hari Shankar Singhania (1933?2013) ? Son of Lakshmipat Singhania and former Chairman of JK Paper, JK Tyre and JK Lakshmi Cement. He was also on board of several companies and held positions of Director and President for various companies. He was also the President of JK Organisation until his death. He was awarded Padma Bhushan ? the third-highest civilian award in the Republic of India ? in the year 2003. He was also awarded Royal Order of Polar Star from the King of Sweden.
- Bharat Hari Singhania (born 1939) ? Son of Lakshmipat Singhania and current President of JK Organisation. He is also the current Chairman & MD of JK Lakshmi Cement, MD & Executive Director of JK Tyre and Chairman of JK Paper and JK Agri Genetics Ltd.
- Raghupati Singhania (born 1947) ? Son of Lakshmipat Singhania. He is the current Chairman & MD of JK Tyre & Industries Limited. He also holds position of Director and Chairman in several other organisations.
- Vinita Singhania (born 1953) ? Wife of Sri Pati Singhania and daughter in law of Lakshmipat Singhania. She is the current Vice-Chairperson & Managing Director of JK Lakshmi Cement.
- Anshuman Singhania (born 1979),
- Shrivats Singhania (born 1984)
- Harsh Pati Singhania (born 1961) ? Son of Bharat Hari Singhania. He is the current Vice Chairman & MD of JK Paper Limited.
- Vikrampati Singhania (born 1967) ? Son of Bharat Hari Singhania. He is the Managing Director of JK Fenner (India) Ltd and former Managing Director of JK Tyre from 1997 to 2016. He is also the Managing Director of JK Agri Genetics Limited.
- Anshuman Singhania ? Son of Sri Pati and Vinita Singhania. He is a Whole-Time Director of JK Tyre & Industries.
- Shrivats Singhania ? He is the younger son of Sri Pati Singhania and Vinita Singhania and is currently the Director of Udaipur Cement Works Limited.